Tuesday, November 1

Genesis 12:1-4

Firstly, I want to apologize to those who read my previous post {Mark 12:30-31}. I did not mean to mislead anyone, and I don't mean to back-pedal on my feelings about the church's poor treatment of my brothers and sisters in Christ. However, as this blog is me trying to be honest, I must correct my mistake. Deep feelings, in and of themselves, are considered platonic love. To be a crush, there must be a physical/sexual attraction to the person. In order to be honest, I must correct myself and say that I felt deep platonic love for all of the people in the previous post. {Thanks to the people who helped me understand this better.}

Secondly, I have been thinking more and more about what it means for me to follow Christ in every area of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment